اكسب من مواقع عالمية حول العالم

Adhitz

ADHITZ

مصر اليوم

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chad Ochocinco Want To Do As Patriots

If newly acquired Patriots receiver Chad Ochocinco is serious talk less about the media this season, gave journalists a typical doses of her antics last Saturday gay.

During his first meeting with the media outside Gillette Stadium, joked about Ochocinco get his "Angel Wings" Owner Robert Kraft and coach Bill Belichick said he would be a "chameleon", while "Patriot Way "name-quarter Tom Brady," The Surgeon "and said it would offer winger Aaron Hernandez Toyota Prius and the remaining McDonalds coupons in exchange for giving him his familiar jersey No. 85.

[+] EnlargeOchocinco

AP Photo / Winslow TownsonBefore end of his media session, Chad Ochocinco Reporters asked a group hug.

Then, after a brief conversation in six minutes, Ochocinco was a demand.

"Before leaving, I do not know you but I can get a group hug?" He asked, before giving a cheerful - and sweating - squeeze some of the writers on the front of the pack.

"I will always be with me, he was part of my game," he said. "But there is a certain way, that the Patriots do. I've always been a chameleon, so I'm going to be and do so in the Patriot.

"I am happy to be here. I'm going to be a small and quiet, you do not get the same Chad, are used to and probably will not speak to the media a lot, probably not at all, really. I'm going to play ball and ride the wave , man. "

Yet the light of the responses Ochocinco, Saturday, were a breath of fresh air in the country "is what it is."

Belichick bad, holds a rare on-field Q & A session after session only the day that almost got the hang Ochocinco approached her cat.

What is most unusual Patriots Belichick and Albert Haynesworth acquired by Ochocinco that neither player is not what you think of the usual type of Belichick, who prefers to stay quiet and no-nonsense and the guys who make headlines off the field.

"I think every player on this team, everyone on this team has its own individual personality," said Belichick. "No we are the same, so it's probably a good thing."

After tweeting his first day, which was down from heaven, as Ochocinco said Saturday, "Mr. Kraft and Belichick gave me the wings of an angel ... and I'm going to go up."

Or soar, as is the case may be. A bowler for six-time Pro twice and first team All-Pro Ochocinco accumulated more than 10,000 yards in 10 seasons in Cincinnati. But after averaging 8.6 receptions and 92 touchdowns per season from 2003 to 2007, plunged Ochocinco number of the last three years, as the 6-foot-1 receives an average of 64 catches and passes 5.7 affected by season during this period.

Ochocinco is also known for his prolific Twitter - nearly 30,000 messages to more than 2.4 million followers on Twitter.

Belichick is not among them.

"It seems to me the following, as you know," he said, cracking a smile. "I do not Twitter, I MyFace, I do not do none of these things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

Spill praise of Cincinnati - especially the fans who embraced her scandalous success celebrations and media transition feeds the good old Chad Johnson - Ochocinco admitted it was not just so he could control with the Bengals.

More Patriots

Mike Reiss has covered the Patriots ESPNBoston.com. Arrival to cover constantly updated. Blog

• Submit a question for Mike's mailbag

He spoke again to join the offense helmed by Brady.

"Tom and I are cool, we're really cool," said Ochocinco. "It 'been a pleasure ... I respect him, he is the best in his profession. I've always called" a surgeon. "It 'going to be fun."

Ochocinco clearly already know the way the Patriot, as he praised his fellow receivers Wes Welker, in particular, and suggested that he was earning for himself the role of the group.

He quickly befriended some of his other hobbies sensors. Hernandez gave No. 85 shirt - which is so crucial, as the name chosen Ochocinco - free on arrival to New England on Friday.

"Nothing in [changed]. It was a way, Mr. Hernandez welcome here," said Ochocinco. "He gave me a number, I do not have to pay anything I shook his hand and said." Thank you. "I was probably going to give Mr. Hernandez - -.. So I drive the Toyota Prius was going to get him to use the Prius over the weekend and 'the best thing I can do now, and I have some leftover McDonald's coupons"

Hernandez, who reached number 81, the number of university vacant by the departure of Randy Moss last season, said:. "It was a welcome to the team ... I thought it would look better and play better in 85, because that is his name. Why not give him?"

A selection of two time Pro Bowl, Tennessee, Haynesworth has been completely overshadowed by his talent in Washington legal problems and his rivalry with coach Mike Shanahan, which ended Thursday in exchange for the Patriots 2013 draft pick of the fifth round.

"They were both very productive in the league, as we all know," Belichick said. "Look, there's no formula All operations have participated in recent years Washington -." Ted and Corey Dillon and Randy Mosses and everyone - everyone is different, yet different dynamics that go into it to Finally, just try to do the best for your football team "...

Haynesworth, who repeatedly failed his fitness test in Washington, does not practice on Saturday morning. Belichick would not say why.

"There are things we still have to do with Albert that he might be able to get on the practice field and when they do these things will be there," said the coach.

Asked if he thought football was important to Haynesworth, Belichick said: "Of course, otherwise I do not think he would play football, but these are questions you can ask I do not want him talk ... "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comedy for All

Short Funnies & Videos